Saturday, December 17, 2016


Welcome to the new Indelible Adventures!


I'm so excited to introduce you to the new Indelible Adventures website. I've been working on this for about a month now and want to thank my team - Deepi, Olivia and Daniel and his team at NOW Creative, as you'll see they have done an magnificent job in making me look really good! Lol

This site is a one-stop shop for all things "Indelible" or "adventure", depending on how you feel on any given day. It incorporates a host of features and functions that used to reside in various links and sites not integrated into my old site.

Please feel free to explore my site at your leisure, and you'll notice for those who read my weekly blog it's integrated into my site (select Blog on the header navigation bar) to enjoy my weekly story. 

Thank you for continuing to show your support for me and my journey with Indelible Adventures. I would love your thought, comments and feedback about my new site.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

TW


p.s.   My blog will now reside on my website



No comments:

Post a Comment